Filipino doom/post-metal band Basalt Shrine stream their debut full-length album »From Fiery Tongues«
Filipino doom/post-metal band Basalt Shrine is streaming their debut full-length album, »From Fiery Tongues«, which was just released in digital format on June 13th, 2022. Physical copies will be available on multiple labels from Europe, USA and Asia.
01. Thawed Slag Blood
02. In The Dirt’s Embrace
03. Adorned For Loathing Pigs
04. From Fiery Tongues
05. The Barren Aftermath
Filipino doom/post-metal super quartet Basalt Shrine has released the full streaming of their debut record »From Fiery Tongues« coming out on multiple labels from Europe, USA and Asia.
The album is comprised of 5 epic tracks clocking 40 minutes in total. Carl Fisher of Games, Brrraaains & A Head-Banging Life called the album “genre-defying” and in the 174th episode of Ninehertz Podcast, hosts Mike and Pete agreed that the »From Fiery Tongues« is an intriguing album and the single »In The Dirt’s Embrace« which was played in the podcast, Mike asserted, “feels like a fully formed audio novel”. Barlovv of Noob Heavy, on the other hand, writes “So while the world collapses around us, at the very least, we should have music this good to ring in the apocalypse”.
Physical copies (Vinyl, CD, CS) available via the following labels:
• Electric Spark (Netherlands) / Vinyl
• Surrogate Rec. (Ukraine) / Jewel Case CD
• Cruel Nature Records (UK) / Special Edition Cassette Tape
• Three Moons Records (Poland) / Limited Edition Cassette Tape
• Aim Down Sight Records (Germany) / Limited Edition Cassette Tape
• Electric Talon Records (Philadelphia) / Digipak CD / Cassette
• PAWN (Ph) / Cassette Tape
• Harrowing Industries (Indonesia) / Digipak CD
All tracks are written and arranged by Basal Shrine.
Mixed and mastered by Ronnel Vivo at Sound Carpentry Studio.
Album artwork, design, layout by Ronaldo Vivo, Jr.
Produced by Ronnel Vivo and Basal Shrine.
Basalt Shrine is:
Bobby Legaspi – Guitars, Vocals
Ronnel Vivo – Guitars
Rallye Ibanez – Bass, Vocals
Ronaldo Vivo, Jr. – Drums
Bojan Bidovc // music enthusiast, promoter, misanthrop and sometimes a journalist as well